Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Post by Zoda on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 am

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I CAN FINALLY PLAY ON THE MOPS SERVER! OH MY GANDALF I FEEL SO HAPPY!

_________________
-The Canadian Man
avatar
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Post by Tyh1023 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 pm

um congrats XD

Tyh1023
Punchbag

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Zoda wrote:IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I CAN FINALLY PLAY ON THE MOPS SERVER! OH MY GANDALF I FEEL SO HAPPY!

XD Glad that you are enthusiastic. Bring friends!
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Post by TheSexyKitty on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Zoda wrote:IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I CAN FINALLY PLAY ON THE MOPS SERVER! OH MY GANDALF I FEEL SO HAPPY!

XD Glad that you are enthusiastic. Bring friends!

And friend of friends of friends >:3

_________________
Bokusatsu Koneko SexyKitty-chan >:3
avatar
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Kitten Land

Back to top Go down

Re: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 am

TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Zoda wrote:IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I CAN FINALLY PLAY ON THE MOPS SERVER! OH MY GANDALF I FEEL SO HAPPY!

XD Glad that you are enthusiastic. Bring friends!

And friend of friends of friends >:3

..of friends.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum