Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Mac the admin

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by gergg the grim reaper on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 pm

also see rocket MAC HATES YOU BUBBLES HATES YOU DEANOO HATES YOU I HATE YOU CHEESE IF YOU SAY YOU LIKE HIM THEN GO FUCK YER SELF SAME FOR EVERY ONE ELSE WHO SAY THEY LIKE HIM

_________________
bloody cats i hate those bloody cats the way the meow and piss every were and their shit smells just bloody awful all over my furniture, I just …
avatar
gergg the grim reaper
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 340
Join date : 2012-12-05
Location : rock solid

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Cheeeseッ on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 am

gergg the grim reaper wrote:also see rocket MAC HATES YOU BUBBLES HATES YOU DEANOO HATES YOU I HATE YOU CHEESE IF YOU SAY YOU LIKE HIM THEN GO FUCK YER SELF SAME FOR EVERY ONE ELSE WHO SAY THEY LIKE HIM

I don't know who he is so why would I like/dislike him?
avatar
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Sesame Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by gergg the grim reaper on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:03 am

dont worry when you meet him you will

_________________
bloody cats i hate those bloody cats the way the meow and piss every were and their shit smells just bloody awful all over my furniture, I just …
avatar
gergg the grim reaper
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 340
Join date : 2012-12-05
Location : rock solid

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Mr. Mann on Sun May 05, 2013 3:55 pm

YES YOU WILL Tickle Smile

_________________
Dammit Dotro eat poop
avatar
Mr. Mann
Experienced Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-04-06
Location : Buttpoopia

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Dotro on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:12 am

imo tentacle is worse than mac abuse wise
huehuehuheuhuehuehueheuhuehueheuheu

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Crash on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:46 am

so i log onto mops today
and everyone has rapid firing cow manglers
with mac literally spazzing around lagging the server out with rapid-rapid fire cow manglers

i left, it's not fun at all

_________________
Tentacle Boss wrote:Bubbles does suck.
Gregg the Grim Reaper wrote:*pats hard drive*
whos a gud wittle hard drive
you are
avatar
Crash
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Spoiling White Spy's Plans

http://www.youtube.com/user/crashsg32

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:56 am

Crash wrote:so i log onto mops today
and everyone has rapid firing cow manglers
with mac literally spazzing around lagging the server out with rapid-rapid fire cow manglers

i left, it's not fun at all

*Sigh*

There IS a reason I generally go easy on giving shit out. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Crash on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 pm

on todays episode of "admin power all over the place"
we follow mac giving out rapid fire and inf ammo to various players
including santa avenger with the frontier justice, killing everyone in seconds

no fun? you betcha!
avatar
Crash
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Spoiling White Spy's Plans

http://www.youtube.com/user/crashsg32

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Crash wrote:on todays episode of "admin power all over the place"
we follow mac giving out rapid fire and inf ammo to various players
including santa avenger with the frontier justice, killing everyone in seconds

no fun? you betcha!

Sorry crash, as you may be aware I've been forcibly absent due to my health/my pcs health. I'll deal with this.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Crash on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:07 pm

i am indeed aware
just letting you know when mac is being a bit too generous with giving out weapons and stuff, because there is a point where it's no fun and i just leave. it's not all the time mac's on though, just sometimes
avatar
Crash
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Spoiling White Spy's Plans

http://www.youtube.com/user/crashsg32

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Dotro on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Crash wrote:i am indeed aware
just letting you know when mac is being a bit too generous with giving out weapons and stuff, because there is a point where it's no fun and i just leave. it's not all the time mac's on though, just sometimes

If Mac is Hitler, Tentacle Boss is Eva Braun.
The users being Jewish people of course.

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:06 am

Dotro wrote:
Crash wrote:i am indeed aware
just letting you know when mac is being a bit too generous with giving out weapons and stuff, because there is a point where it's no fun and i just leave. it's not all the time mac's on though, just sometimes

If Mac is Hitler, Tentacle Boss is Eva Braun.
The users being Jewish people of course.

Can I at least be Goebbels or Mengele?
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Dotro on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:50 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
Crash wrote:i am indeed aware
just letting you know when mac is being a bit too generous with giving out weapons and stuff, because there is a point where it's no fun and i just leave. it's not all the time mac's on though, just sometimes

If Mac is Hitler, Tentacle Boss is Eva Braun.
The users being Jewish people of course.

Can I at least be Goebbels or Mengele?

How the fuck should I know. I'm not a History teacher. Infact, I'm not even sure that Eva Braun is a real person.

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
Crash wrote:i am indeed aware
just letting you know when mac is being a bit too generous with giving out weapons and stuff, because there is a point where it's no fun and i just leave. it's not all the time mac's on though, just sometimes

If Mac is Hitler, Tentacle Boss is Eva Braun.
The users being Jewish people of course.

Can I at least be Goebbels or Mengele?

How the fuck should I know. I'm not a History teacher. Infact, I'm not even sure that Eva Braun is a real person.

Well, she was.

Fun fact, the medic is loosely based off of Mengele.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Dotro on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:12 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
Crash wrote:i am indeed aware
just letting you know when mac is being a bit too generous with giving out weapons and stuff, because there is a point where it's no fun and i just leave. it's not all the time mac's on though, just sometimes

If Mac is Hitler, Tentacle Boss is Eva Braun.
The users being Jewish people of course.

Can I at least be Goebbels or Mengele?

How the fuck should I know. I'm not a History teacher. Infact, I'm not even sure that Eva Braun is a real person.

Well, she was.

Fun fact, the medic is loosely based off of Mengele.

Jokes on you, I knew she was a real person. I looked her up on Google under "Hitlers bitch dog"

Fun fact, that was not a fun fact.

Funnest fact, Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow 

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Crash on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 am

can i just take back most of what i have said about mac
he's actually pretty cool

just i don't like when 5 people out of everyone in a full server have godmode rapid fire etc.

_________________
Tentacle Boss wrote:Bubbles does suck.
Gregg the Grim Reaper wrote:*pats hard drive*
whos a gud wittle hard drive
you are
avatar
Crash
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Spoiling White Spy's Plans

http://www.youtube.com/user/crashsg32

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Crash wrote:can i just take back most of what i have said about mac
he's actually pretty cool

just i don't like when 5 people out of everyone in a full server have godmode rapid fire etc.
You can if you wish, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

_________________
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Crash on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:50 pm

it was more of a rhetorical question

_________________
Tentacle Boss wrote:Bubbles does suck.
Gregg the Grim Reaper wrote:*pats hard drive*
whos a gud wittle hard drive
you are
avatar
Crash
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Spoiling White Spy's Plans

http://www.youtube.com/user/crashsg32

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Crash wrote:it was more of a rhetorical question
UR FACE IS RHETORICAL
UEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHE

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Cheeeseッ on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:28 pm

oOPIDDYOo wrote:
Crash wrote:it was more of a rhetorical question
UR FACE IS RHETORICAL
UEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHE
howaboutno
avatar
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Sesame Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac the admin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum