Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

A touch Ghostly.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A touch Ghostly.

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:
Cheeese wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Aswell as not know who the fuck you were, and why you were on my friends list. I dont keep people I dont know on my friends list

Why don't people just stick to one name.

I've only used 2 names. Cheeese and Super.

If you can't keep track of that, you can use the "Add Nickname" feature to keep track. It's there for a reason Smile

Why would I nickname someone i didn't know e.e

I even posted on your wall, "who is this" coz you randomly added me, yet I didnt get a response

Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSexyKitty on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:49 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:
Cheeese wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Aswell as not know who the fuck you were, and why you were on my friends list. I dont keep people I dont know on my friends list

If you can't keep track of that, you can use the "Add Nickname" feature to keep track. It's there for a reason Smile

Good job bubbles

I even posted on your wall, "who is this" coz you randomly added me, yet I didnt get a response

Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseッ on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am

TheSexyKitty wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:
Cheeese wrote:

Good job bubbles

Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by gergg the grim reaper on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:33 am

Cheeese wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:
Cheeese wrote:

Good job bubbles

Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by gergg the grim reaper on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:37 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:The forum seems to be a touch empty at this time, I'm trying my best to supply the forum with as many replies and topics as possible. but whenever I log on, everything... Is responded to... By me and me only. I have nothing to do but make a new topic. it almost feels as if I'm talking to myself. Sharing information that I wish for others to discuss but it never happens. I am aware of no one being constructive and doing anything to contribute to the forum, but what happened to the regs, I mean they are better then no one but yeah, at the moment there is no one. If theres anything to be done to increase the activity on the forum, I would like to see it happen.

It saddens me to see every section (Last post by: oOPIDDYOo) All the time.
THIS IS SO IRONIC NOW EVERY POST SAYS (Last post by: gregg the grim reaper) all the time IRONIC MUCH!

Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseッ on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm

gergg the grim reaper wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:The forum seems to be a touch empty at this time, I'm trying my best to supply the forum with as many replies and topics as possible. but whenever I log on, everything... Is responded to... By me and me only. I have nothing to do but make a new topic. it almost feels as if I'm talking to myself. Sharing information that I wish for others to discuss but it never happens. I am aware of no one being constructive and doing anything to contribute to the forum, but what happened to the regs, I mean they are better then no one but yeah, at the moment there is no one. If theres anything to be done to increase the activity on the forum, I would like to see it happen.

It saddens me to see every section (Last post by: oOPIDDYOo) All the time.
THIS IS SO IRONIC NOW EVERY POST SAYS (Last post by: gregg the grim reaper) all the time IRONIC MUCH!

You're famous now
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top