Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Love the server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love the server

Post by Flippy :3 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 pm

This is one of the funnest servers I've been on Very Happy

However, I have some suggestions:

1: Higher roof (For RJ'ers)
2: Maybe not a trade server? (No one trades)
3: Sexier people

kbi

Back to top Go down

Re: Love the server

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Higher roofs completely up to tent. (i manage to rocket jump just fine)

ofc its a trade server, what else would it be. Ctf?! And alot of people trade all the time

and sexier peoples completely up to what they are dressed in :3

Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flippy :3 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Maybe the trading thing is just me.

I can rocket jump fine, but I'm talking about other in-experienced players who can't do it.
And sexier people need sexy outfits....BRING IN THE GIMP SUIT!

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Flippy :3 wrote:Maybe the trading thing is just me.

I can rocket jump fine, but I'm talking about other in-experienced players who can't do it.
And sexier people need sexy outfits....BRING IN THE GIMP SUIT!

When it isn't a trade server, it is a hangout. With the name trade, we attract traders so people actually can trade. I have seen people sell bills before, and people competing with each other in competitions and duels and raffles for higher than that. We just aren't a huge trade hub like the brand servers of gamersUN, and we can't compete with that, nor do we try to.
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flippy :3 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:32 pm

kkz, was just making a suggestion Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by gergg the grim reaper on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 am

hey BOSS mabey add more stuff in the server because all we have is a shitty pool in the classical trade server and a custom pool and a classical trade server soccer ball net maybe add some more rooms like the creeper place in the old one Cool

Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSexyKitty on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 pm

*coughs* sexy kitten is all the sexy in the server *cough*

Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeVort on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Needs more Sections to the Map O_O; If Tent can POKEMON AREA! D:
Where's the Air blast ARENA? O_O

More Secrets :L (Maybe in the Shelter) or around the map, possibly the pool or far corners of the map

Add another section leading out of the Spawn points; Spawn camping is a massive issue, on the server! D:
(The Section leading out can maybe lead up to the top dome area or even just below the admin room?)

The Admin room needs to be bigger :L Seriously O_O, The room is far too small for anything really :L

Maybe a Boxing arena around the Giant Pool D:

Tent: If you cannot Put in Supply Cabinets, At least put some ammo packs + health packs around the map :L, not just under the shelter, the admin room would need some and so would the Spawn Points.

Vortexity

ZeVort
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 pm

ZeVort wrote:Needs more Sections to the Map O_O; If Tent can POKEMON AREA! D:
Where's the Air blast ARENA? O_O

More Secrets :L (Maybe in the Shelter) or around the map, possibly the pool or far corners of the map

Add another section leading out of the Spawn points; Spawn camping is a massive issue, on the server! D:
(The Section leading out can maybe lead up to the top dome area or even just below the admin room?)

The Admin room needs to be bigger :L Seriously O_O, The room is far too small for anything really :L

Maybe a Boxing arena around the Giant Pool D:

Tent: If you cannot Put in Supply Cabinets, At least put some ammo packs + health packs around the map :L, not just under the shelter, the admin room would need some and so would the Spawn Points.

Vortexity

I can do supply cabinets, but I don't want to facilitate spawn snipers.

I have a secret coming. give me time, but I am having to watch the file size of the map cautiously which limits what I can do, since multiplay servers currently lack decent upload/download speeds due to their hardware. So in layman's terms, it wont become another pretence any time soon. There is no point in hosting a map that only 3 people can play, and inconsistently at that.

Regarding spawn camping, if you play your cards right there are methods in the map that are designed to stop spawn campers such as sniper walls, if I make another exit point, people can camp that just as easily. Although when that point isn't camped, it will break the flow of fair combat by spawning players right next to enemy combatants.

The admin room isn't really an admin room any more, it is just an easter egg room which allows for the activation of secret functions. If I ever add a proper admin room, it won't be there, and will most likely be inaccessible.

Health packs and ammo packs, I may implement a few small ones around the place in the future since the demand is growing. Ideally it isn't something I am keen on because I dislike the idea of people camping and relying on health points, instead of trying to conserve health and ammo strategically, and making use of medics and engineers.
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top