Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

NEW GAMEMODES :L

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW GAMEMODES :L

Post by ZeVort on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm

The Server, it needs more Gamemodes; with Bubbles now creating maps. Maybe it can be accomplished D:
The idea is simple CTP (Capture the Point) + Tower Defence Very Happy! The Gamemode would be a map designed exactly for Engineers. One team; The Engineers will be battling the opposing team which can select any class *excluding or including SPIES* The red team or (Engineers Side) Would have exactly 1 Minute to prepare the map or at least Defend the map from the opposing side; although this might take a lot of work, and is seemingly like MVM; this would actually test skills as it would most likely be Mercs VS Engi's
MVE D:

The Engineers would be trying to protect the spawn points, while the other team tries to capture the spawn points, Its going to be a Bloody yet Explosive joy!

Although this may be challenging to create; i'm sure that this sort of gamemode would be really enjoyable
and a genuine idea *MAYBE* D:

I Think this is going to be a great game-mode, because it would be Humans Vs Humans! there is no need to be programming the paths for the BOTS; Tentacle would just have to make the map or with the help of Bubbles, the map can be completed, This would also Give Heavies a chance to prove themselves in Killing the opposing engineers; and not just for going HOOVY or Rage Heavies :L

ZeVort
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW GAMEMODES :L

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:38 pm

My map Caters for Ctf, there are flags and dropoffs, but they are disabled, (U cannot see them/use them) There are Plugins that can enable them Ingame.

Aswell as Bot Paths

Aswell as anti spawn camping c:

Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum