Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

oh yes i got mine craft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oh yes i got mine craft

Post by gergg the grim reaper on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Yeah so one of my brothers friends left their user name in the mine craft sign in=FREE ACCOUNT
(also i know that mine craft server dose not work any more)

Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Re: oh yes i got mine craft

Post by Cheeeseッ on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:33 am

i hate the new minecraft i liked the beta
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by gergg the grim reaper on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:24 am

yeah the beta was more cheerful and was a lot more fun

Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseッ on Mon May 06, 2013 4:16 pm

gergg the grim reaper wrote:yeah the beta was more cheerful and was a lot more fun

Click here and read the description.
If you don't know how it works, simply rename the "bin" folder in your .minecraft folder to something such as "bin normal" and replace it with your "bin" folder from whichever version you downloaded into your .minercraft. If you wish to revert back to your normal version or change to another version, simply name the one you want to "bin" and rename all the other bin folders to something that'll allow you to remember what version it is. Basically, minecraft will run the version that has their "bin" folder named "bin" and not the others. If instructions were unclear then tell me and I will try to explain it in a better way or you can as someone else who knows. Or you can download MCNostalgia/MCDowngrader but those damn things don't work for me.
Click here for an alpha texture pack. There are also sound mods (modloader doesn't like me so i don't have it) for old sounds and yeah. Hope this helped
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top