Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Important please read

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Important please read

Post by Cheeeseッ on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:44 am

Hi.
avatar
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Sesame Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Ivorycry on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:47 am

Hi

_________________
-Ivorycry cat
^-^
( - - )
( u u )
( 3 3 )
avatar
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 18
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 am

-_-
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Ivorycry on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 am

_-_

_________________
-Ivorycry cat
^-^
( - - )
( u u )
( 3 3 )
avatar
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 18
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Penis

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Yes. No-mans land.

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Im a duck, with a rather large Vocabulary. Penis. Fuck .titties.

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Ivorycry on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 am

Impressive

_________________
-Ivorycry cat
^-^
( - - )
( u u )
( 3 3 )
avatar
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 18
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 am

I'm a camel with a very large toe

huehuehuehuehuehuehue[i]

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:00 am

Dotro wrote:I'm a camel with a very large toe

huehuehuehuehuehuehue[i]

haha. hahahaha. HAR. HAR. HAR! HARK! HARK! Evil or Very Mad
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:44 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:I'm a camel with a very large toe

huehuehuehuehuehuehue[i]

haha. hahahaha. HAR. HAR. HAR! HARK! HARK! Evil or Very Mad

Hey
It was a joke
Calm down broski

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 am

Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:I'm a camel with a very large toe

huehuehuehuehuehuehue[i]

haha. hahahaha. HAR. HAR. HAR! HARK! HARK! Evil or Very Mad

Hey
It was a joke
Calm down broski

Fuck

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by TheSexyKitty on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 am

I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole :3?

_________________
Bokusatsu Koneko SexyKitty-chan >:3
avatar
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Kitten Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:27 am

TheSexyKitty wrote:I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole :3?

= =

Yogscast We don't take too kindly to your type around here

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by TheSexyKitty on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:39 am

Dotro wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole :3?

= =

Yogscast We don't take too kindly to your type around here

I'm a kitten :3 Everyone takes kindly to my type >:3!~

_________________
Bokusatsu Koneko SexyKitty-chan >:3
avatar
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Kitten Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:56 am

TheSexyKitty wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole :3?

= =

Yogscast We don't take too kindly to your type around here

I'm a kitten :3 Everyone takes kindly to my type >:3!~

Only on the internet
IRL people hate cats
Throwing up on my carpet
GET OFF MY INTERNET DAMNIT

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Ivorycry on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Your cat throws up on your carpet? I think it should see a vet

_________________
-Ivorycry cat
^-^
( - - )
( u u )
( 3 3 )
avatar
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 18
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by TheSexyKitty on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Dotro wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole :3?

= =

Yogscast We don't take too kindly to your type around here

I'm a kitten :3 Everyone takes kindly to my type >:3!~

Only on the internet
IRL people hate cats
Throwing up on my carpet
GET OFF MY INTERNET DAMNIT

I like cats, Tentacle likes cats, EVERYONE LIKES CATS OuO. AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE THE INTERNET! NEVEEEERRR

_________________
Bokusatsu Koneko SexyKitty-chan >:3
avatar
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Kitten Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Ivorycry wrote:Your cat throws up on your carpet? I think it should see a vet

I did
It's terminal

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Zoda on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 pm

TheSexyKitty wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole :3?

= =

Yogscast We don't take too kindly to your type around here

I'm a kitten :3 Everyone takes kindly to my type >:3!~

Only on the internet
IRL people hate cats
Throwing up on my carpet
GET OFF MY INTERNET DAMNIT

I like cats, Tentacle likes cats, EVERYONE LIKES CATS OuO. AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE THE INTERNET! NEVEEEERRR


That Picture suggests you are of the female variety. There is no such thing as a female on the internet. Leave. <3

_________________
-The Canadian Man
avatar
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by TheSexyKitty on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 am

ZodaFTW wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole :3?

= =

Yogscast We don't take too kindly to your type around here

I'm a kitten :3 Everyone takes kindly to my type >:3!~

Only on the internet
IRL people hate cats
Throwing up on my carpet
GET OFF MY INTERNET DAMNIT

I like cats, Tentacle likes cats, EVERYONE LIKES CATS OuO. AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE THE INTERNET! NEVEEEERRR


That Picture suggests you are of the female variety. There is no such thing as a female on the internet. Leave. <3

How about you go fuck yourself... oh wait your dick is too small my bad :3

_________________
Bokusatsu Koneko SexyKitty-chan >:3
avatar
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Kitten Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:25 am

TheSexyKitty wrote:
How about you go fuck yourself... oh wait your dick is too small my bad :3

...


_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 am

:3
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Dotro on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote::3

Go off at Ivory for shit posting then this
Gawwww

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 am

Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote::3

Go off at Ivory for shit posting then this
Gawwww

Shitposting is fine, in moderation. Making a majority of your posts shitposts, is not. *looks at dotro and ivory*

I would also like to mention this is the off topic forum.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Important please read

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum