Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 am

Ravaged. It looks good enough for $3. Would of bought the clan pack but I am trying to save money, might be worth checking it out, what do you guys think?



Steam Store Link
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Dotro on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:11 am

3$
Might aswell

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am

Wont be installing for a while though, its 15gb's, and our bandwidth plans in NZ are shit.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Only 150 minutes to get this!
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Why not?

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Ivorycry on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:59 am

Get it what sort of plan are you on cause i downloaded dishonoured and borderlands 2 on the sameish day and it didn't even make a dent

_________________
-Ivorycry cat
^-^
( - - )
( u u )
( 3 3 )
avatar
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 18
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:39 am

Ivorycry wrote:Get it what sort of plan are you on cause i downloaded dishonoured and borderlands 2 on the sameish day and it didn't even make a dent

Now I am better than I was. But at one point for about 10 months, I was on 25gb/pm.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:02 am

Internet talk, never understood it

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 am

Dotro wrote:Internet talk, never understood it

Gigabytes per month.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:46 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:Internet talk, never understood it

Gigabytes per month.

Then...I'm guessing that's bad?

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:55 am

Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:Internet talk, never understood it

Gigabytes per month.

Then...I'm guessing that's bad?

Turns out the steam page lied.
But let's say hypothetically I am on 20gbs for a month. and a game is 15gbs.
If I download that game, I have to live off of the 5gb's I have left for a whole month, (I use at least 1gb per day) and if I don't conserve it. Either my speed will dramatically drop for the rest of the 30 days, or I will be fined for every extra gb I go over the limit depending on my plan.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by TheSexyKitty on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:Internet talk, never understood it

Gigabytes per month.

Then...I'm guessing that's bad?

Turns out the steam page lied.
But let's say hypothetically I am on 20gbs for a month. and a game is 15gbs.
If I download that game, I have to live off of the 5gb's I have left for a whole month, (I use at least 1gb per day) and if I don't conserve it. Either my speed will dramatically drop for the rest of the 30 days, or I will be fined for every extra gb I go over the limit depending on my plan.

Mew and mewses awkward internet plans Razz They just don't like you at all do they

_________________
Bokusatsu Koneko SexyKitty-chan >:3
avatar
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Kitten Land

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 am

TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:Internet talk, never understood it

Gigabytes per month.

Then...I'm guessing that's bad?

Turns out the steam page lied.
But let's say hypothetically I am on 20gbs for a month. and a game is 15gbs.
If I download that game, I have to live off of the 5gb's I have left for a whole month, (I use at least 1gb per day) and if I don't conserve it. Either my speed will dramatically drop for the rest of the 30 days, or I will be fined for every extra gb I go over the limit depending on my plan.

Mew and mewses awkward internet plans Razz They just don't like you at all do they

The feeling is mutual.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Ivorycry on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Well i'm on 120g per month so i'm sitting pretty

_________________
-Ivorycry cat
^-^
( - - )
( u u )
( 3 3 )
avatar
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 18
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Dotro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Ivorycry wrote:Well i'm on 120g per month so i'm sitting pretty

False
You're ugly
Like a hogs asshole

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Ivorycry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:59 am

Crying or Very sad u maks my crie

_________________
-Ivorycry cat
^-^
( - - )
( u u )
( 3 3 )
avatar
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 18
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Dotro on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:33 am

Ivorycry wrote: Crying or Very sad u maks my crie

Ssshhh

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: This is $3 for the next 10 hours, opinions?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum