Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Where are you all? :c

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where are you all? :c

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Grr, post more. (preferably not shitposts, they apparently stifle discussion.)
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by Dotro on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Grr, post more. (preferably not shitposts, they apparently stifle discussion.)

Well, most posts are gonna be shit posts because not everyone has relevant input on the topic but still want to contribute and be part of the forum
Or some other shit
Fuck if I care

_________________
avatar
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Grr, post more. (preferably not shitposts, they apparently stifle discussion.)

Well, most posts are gonna be shit posts because not everyone has relevant input on the topic but still want to contribute and be part of the forum
Or some other shit
Fuck if I care

What he said.

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:20 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Grr, post more. (preferably not shitposts, they apparently stifle discussion.)

Well, most posts are gonna be shit posts because not everyone has relevant input on the topic but still want to contribute and be part of the forum
Or some other shit
Fuck if I care

What he said.

Equilibrium. Everything comes with a balance. If every topic gets derailed by shitposts, there is a serious problem. We have an area designed just for shitposting and off-topic conversation, use it.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 am

Most people just join and really dont bother to post.

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:27 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:Most people just join and really dont bother to post.

See I don't get why people do that, but whatever, it doesn't matter so long as we get a few regulars from every influx of players.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 am

Im planning on getting a shit ton to join with the mc server

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:34 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:Im planning on getting a shit ton to join with the mc server

I will help with that once the server is ready to go. We need to co-ordinate on that, but we will worry about that closer to the time of server completion. It is just a shame that we could never really gain that influx of players at once from the TF2 community by the same means.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:55 am

Yeah, i guess if we have alot of people. its gonna come alive some time,

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:26 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:Yeah, i guess if we have alot of people. its gonna come alive some time,

Ultimately growth relies on a few things; entertainment, and advertising. I.e, a good forum will be entertaining enough, and time consuming enough, that people will invite friends to contribute, if that succeeds, the cycle repeats, and thus you witness growth.
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by TheSexyKitty on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:04 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Yeah, i guess if we have alot of people. its gonna come alive some time,

Ultimately growth relies on a few things; entertainment, and advertising. I.e, a good forum will be entertaining enough, and time consuming enough, that people will invite friends to contribute, if that succeeds, the cycle repeats, and thus you witness growth.

Kitten thinks once mew solves the problems with all those plug ins dying then people will be amused for hours on end, if that's possible of course

_________________
Bokusatsu Koneko SexyKitty-chan >:3
avatar
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Kitten Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by oOPIDDYOo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:12 pm

TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Yeah, i guess if we have alot of people. its gonna come alive some time,

Ultimately growth relies on a few things; entertainment, and advertising. I.e, a good forum will be entertaining enough, and time consuming enough, that people will invite friends to contribute, if that succeeds, the cycle repeats, and thus you witness growth.

Kitten thinks once mew solves the problems with all those plug ins dying then people will be amused for hours on end, if that's possible of course

Eh, simple enough.

_________________
Captain Bubbles - Savior of the Bathtub Nebula.


Check out My Gamebanana page, where I post mah Mods! - http://gamebanana.com/members/1344220
avatar
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 752
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Brisbane

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Yeah, i guess if we have alot of people. its gonna come alive some time,

Ultimately growth relies on a few things; entertainment, and advertising. I.e, a good forum will be entertaining enough, and time consuming enough, that people will invite friends to contribute, if that succeeds, the cycle repeats, and thus you witness growth.

Kitten thinks once mew solves the problems with all those plug ins dying then people will be amused for hours on end, if that's possible of course

Well that is down to valve and the creators, not me, and I was talking more about the forums. Razz
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by TheSexyKitty on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:56 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Yeah, i guess if we have alot of people. its gonna come alive some time,

Ultimately growth relies on a few things; entertainment, and advertising. I.e, a good forum will be entertaining enough, and time consuming enough, that people will invite friends to contribute, if that succeeds, the cycle repeats, and thus you witness growth.

Kitten thinks once mew solves the problems with all those plug ins dying then people will be amused for hours on end, if that's possible of course

Well that is down to valve and the creators, not me, and I was talking more about the forums. Razz

In that case... there's nothing you can do *puts a hat of doomedness on you

_________________
Bokusatsu Koneko SexyKitty-chan >:3
avatar
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : Kitten Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm

TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Yeah, i guess if we have alot of people. its gonna come alive some time,

Ultimately growth relies on a few things; entertainment, and advertising. I.e, a good forum will be entertaining enough, and time consuming enough, that people will invite friends to contribute, if that succeeds, the cycle repeats, and thus you witness growth.

Kitten thinks once mew solves the problems with all those plug ins dying then people will be amused for hours on end, if that's possible of course

Well that is down to valve and the creators, not me, and I was talking more about the forums. Razz

In that case... there's nothing you can do *puts a hat of doomedness on you

santa
avatar
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-11-20

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by Karma_Turret on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:56 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Yeah, i guess if we have alot of people. its gonna come alive some time,

Ultimately growth relies on a few things; entertainment, and advertising. I.e, a good forum will be entertaining enough, and time consuming enough, that people will invite friends to contribute, if that succeeds, the cycle repeats, and thus you witness growth.

Kitten thinks once mew solves the problems with all those plug ins dying then people will be amused for hours on end, if that's possible of course

Well that is down to valve and the creators, not me, and I was talking more about the forums. Razz

In that case... there's nothing you can do *puts a hat of doomedness on you

santa

*Points gun at self*


*awkward silence*



_________________


BOOM HEADSHOT!






Born in 1337, Problem? (THE WEBSITE DOESNT ALLOW PEOPLE ABOVE 99 YEARS OLD FUUUUU)
avatar
Karma_Turret
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you all? :c

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum