Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Why do you play games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do you play games?

Post by Zoda on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:04 am

So, simple question: Why do you play Video games? Is it because of the graphics? too lazy to do anything else? Or just because it's fun? I'm curious *strokes invisible goatee* DISCUSS!

Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you play games?

Post by TheSexyKitty on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:21 am

ZodaFTW wrote:So, simple question: Why do you play Video games? Is it because of the graphics? too lazy to do anything else? Or just because it's fun? I'm curious *strokes invisible goatee* DISCUSS!

Because I can >:3

Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 pm

ZodaFTW wrote:So, simple question: Why do you play Video games? Is it because of the graphics? too lazy to do anything else? Or just because it's fun? I'm curious *strokes invisible goatee* DISCUSS!

It is part of the industry I want to spend my career in. Only through games can you make an interactive world that is only limited by the collective of the great human imagination. When it is not being exploited, it is a great way to tell stories, make world affecting innovations, demonstrate perspectives, and new ways to socialize and experience enjoyment. Ultimately I grew up around my brother who when he was young spent many a waking hour on gran turismo 1, spyro, crash bandicoot, wipeout, kula world, tombi, worms, croc and other ps1 wonders, and I used to sit with him and watch him play most of the time and that is what got me interested in games.
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioCrazy32 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:05 am

Because gaming is awesome. That's why.
MarioCrazy32
Grunt

Back to top Go down